Q-Prep | January 2024
The Alabama Chapter of ASID is sponsoring an NCIDQ Prep class. The prep class is an excellent way to ensure you are fully prepared for the NCIDQ Exam.
- Overview of CIDQ and the exam,
- In depth review of the ICC codes specified for the exam ( which ones fit the exam case studies and which you will likely not use.) This helps you focus just on the parts of the listed codes you will actually use.
- A section of useful information that will be on the exam but not in rhe codes
- Review of a ncidq practice exam with answers to get a feel for the exam
- Section on study materials
- End with about 1 1/2 hr. - 2 hr. of the FX & PX exam.
Maximum of 8 participants