ASID Alabama Board of Directors
Introducing the Slate of Candidates
We are pleased to introduce the slate of candidates running for election to office in the Alabama chapter for terms beginning October 1, 2017. Candidate bios appear in the graphic below. The current president-elect, Nancy Young, Allied ASID will move up to the office of president for a one-year term commencing on October 1, 2017.
The Slate of Candidates, whose terms will begin on October 1, 2017, and who will serve a two year term, are:
- Tony Thompson, Allied ASID – President-Elect
- Holly Hart Shirley, ASID, RID – Communications Director
- Lynn Frazier, Allied ASID – Financial Director
- Connie Holcombe, ASID, RID – Professional Development Director
The current Board members whose terms do not expire until September 30, 2018, and therefore, will be continuing until that time, are:
- Mega Houston, Allied ASID – Membership Director
- Tim Morales, Industry Partner ASID- Director-At-Large
NOTE: Additional candidates for any position may be nominated through written petition signed by not fewer than 10 percent of total professional, allied, and industry partner members of the chapter in good standing, provided such petition is received by the chapter administrator or person designated by the board for this purpose no later than 30 days after the names have been filed with the chapter administrator or person designated by the board for this purpose.
Elections will be held beginning February 15, 2017.
The FY 2017 Alabama Nominating Committee